I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Political correctness, be damned! All of the racists and bigots out there need to just take it back to 1960 and call the President the N-Word! I’m tired of the re-directing. Stop coming up with random titles and false charges to apply to this man. You are mad because the President of the United States is a Black man. Period. You are afraid. You are outraged that a Black person has that much power. You are a closeted racist and you know who you are. You are so bold and you are so sure you’re right, why do you hide your true feelings?
LiveScience.com – Americans have some extreme views of President Obama, with a new survey revealing 40 percent of adults believe he is a socialist, and about a quarter of survey participants thinking the president is a racist, anti-American and even doing things Hitler did.
The whammy: 14 percent of Americans say President Barack Obama may be the Antichrist. When split by political party, 24 percent of Republicans and 6 percent of Democrats viewed the nation’s leader in this way.
The results come from a Harris Poll involving 2,320 adults who were surveyed online between March 1 and March 8 by Harris Interactive, a market research firm. Respondents were selected from among those who agreed to participate in Harris Interactive surveys. The results were then weighted to reflect the composition of the U.S. adult population. [Infographic Compares Views]
Here’s the percentage breakdown of respondents’ views of President Obama:
- 38 percent say he wants to take away Americans’ right to own guns.
- 32 percent say he is a Muslim.
- 29 percent think he wants to turn over the sovereignty of the United States to a one world government.
- 29 percent think he has done many things that are unconstitutional.
- 27 percent say he resents America’s heritage.
- 27 percent say he does what Wall Street and the bankers tell him to do.
- 25 percent say he was not born in the United States and so is not eligible to be president.
- 25 percent say he is a domestic enemy that the U.S. Constitutions speaks of.
- 23 percent say he is a racist.
- 23 percent say he is anti-American.
- 23 percent say he wants to use an economic collapse or terrorist attack as an excuse to take dictatorial powers.
- 20 percent say he is doing many of the things that Hitler did.
When broken out by political party, results showed some stark differences. For instance, the majority of Republicans believed the president is a Muslim and a socialist, while around 40 percent believe he is a racist, someone who resents American heritage and “wants terrorists to win.”
Hitler? Really? Where is this sentiment coming from? Why do people hold these false, extreme beliefs? Because in politically correct, “post-racial” America you can’t just say, “I don’t like the President because he’s a nigger and I don’t like/trust/serve/deal with niggers!”. Say it. Start saying it pundits! Start saying Fox News! Start saying it Tea Party members! Join those who are very open with their racist views and don’t hide behind politics. Be honest and stop this ridiculous posturing. You go around calling the President and Congress liars and crooks but you yourself hide your real intentions. Trust me, your fellow Americans would prefer to know who they are REALLY dealing with and hearing from.
I would much rather know that you’re a bigot than have you smile in my face or be dishonest about it. Go ahead, call a spade a spade.