Good things that could happen if tomorrow is the day God raptures christians away to heaven.
1. I go to heaven. However, I don’t know if the Christianity of Jesus’s time is still the Christianity of today. For all I know only 500 or less present day humans are worthy. Maybe only people who don’t watch TV are worthy. eh.
2. Less demand for gas = lower gas prices.
3. Shorter lines
4. Lots of available jobs – The show must go on. However, I’m not going to work anymore if this happens and I’m “left behind”. I’m going to become a street prophet. Sackcloth and ashes all the way. I’ll need to atone.
5. There is a God.
Not so good things that could happen if May 21st is the day God raptures christians away to heaven.
1. Everyone else has to live in hell on earth with the anti-christ for like…7 years or so.
3. Members of all other faiths and atheists will be pissed.
4. My mom is definitely on the list. I’ll be sad to see her go, but I will actually know she’s in a better place. (This is only if I don’t make it. If I make it, then we’ll be together for eternity.)
5. Housing market will really tank – Squatters rights!! LOL
6. The person who wins the 2012 election may be the anti-christ. Just sayin.
What would you add to this list?