I didn’t get into the Casey Anthony Trial too much. I thought it was a tragedy on many different levels, and the media circus just turned me off. I cared, but there are hundred of children who are killed, molested, etc. everyday and no one is putting their stories on the cover of magazines, or dedicating whole broadcasts to their memory. American Hypocrisy…we’re all guilty.
Anyway. Every child is precious. That’s my point.
Now…on the Casey Anthony Trial, I have these points;
- Casey Anthony Defense Attorney Flips Off Media Following Verdict – BWAHAHAHAH! Too funny.
- If you say the defendant was a party girl, then you must have proof that will stand up against a whole gang of witnesses who say she was a good mother. You have to have proof. Remember. Law school and all. Sigh…
- I believe the allegations of sexual molestation against George Anthony. I think the grandfather may have been touching Caylee. Don’t be fooled by old age and a suit people. I think some sick shit was going on that family. Casey needs some help. Remember victims are more prone to stay victims. Also, you never know what a woman will do to protect her child. Some slave women would rather kill their children than let them be taken. You think a woman who’d been molested and was mentally disturbed wouldn’t consider taking her child’s life instead of seeing her be abused?
- Why didn’t the prosecutor go for manslaughter in the first place?
- Why was the prosecutor laughing during the closing arguments? I KNOW that didn’t help his case in the eyes of the jury.
- Who paid for Casey Anthony’s defense? I know old boy was expensive.
- Did prosecutor Ashton think he was going to make a name for himself with this case? You know the answer is yes.
- Oh, I was cracking up when the judge called the guy up to the front who flipped bird. That was funny.
- Why are people even wondering what would have happened if she was black? This is not the O.J. Trail, people! There have been a lot of public cases of white women killing their kids. Some go to jail, some have gotten off on mental illness. This is not new. There is racism in America, and we know this. Thank goodness we didn’t have to witness a black family in this particular drama.
- I think Nancy Grace has reached a new level of bitch-assed-ness? She is just a pundit for profit, in my opinion. I really don’t think she genuinely cares. Think of all the people she really could help. Nope, just a TV personality. I don’t know why people expect her to be on the level of a real lawyer who is practicing the law.
Well, that’s all I have to say about that. What do you guys think?